A little background on why I named this blog what I did.

I should probably do a little explaining on my title of this blog. First my last name is White. Therefore I live in the "White House." Living in the "White House" makes me the 1st Lady. My physical address says I live in Westwood Ca. (not the one by Los Angeles) but a little mountain town in Northeastern Ca. However I really live in a section out of Westwood known as Pinetown. With all the joking going on between my friends, I inevitably became Pinetowns 1st Lady living in the "White House." With all that said, this is just going to be a more personal blog of my life here in Westwood/Pinetown. My family and friends being a big part of it.
Originally I really wanted to take a picture a day for one year and post it on this blog. Perhaps like a photo diary. My life though is quite quiet and perhaps is not photo worthy for a picture a day but I plan on trying. So why not hop in and take a ride with me through little mountain town U.S.A. You may just love it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Allison

The park

This trip to a local park was all I saw of my oldest son Eric and his wife Cindy and my other 2 grandchildren, Katie Ann and Andy. Since I do not drive, I am pretty much at the mercy of those that do. The main purpose of this trip was to see my ailing father which I did but as I wrote on all my blogs, facebook and twitter (God I have a big mouth, LOL!!!) I was also looking forward to pictures of myself and my 4 sons, and than myself and my 3 grandchildren, and of course another of the daughters in laws.Originally , I was told we were all going to meet at my dad's so we could have these pictures with him included. I am sooo sorry it could not have come out that way. It would have been a four generation picture. How sad huh?
 
Katie Ann 

 
Andy and his mom Cindy (my daughter-in-law)

 
My oldest son Eric on the swing on the right , swinging with Jeremiah while Dad Travis looks on. In the background here behind the fence we spotted a couple of deer. Of course we see them all the time here, but Katie Ann and Andy not so often. It was sooo sweet to see their genuine excitement of it all.

 
Travis holding Andy and Jeremiah standing next to them. This is the first time these "cousins" met!

 
Katie Ann and Andy laying down for a "pretend" nap at the top of the slide. It was adorable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Hi!
I would love to hear what you have to say. Why not leave me a comment?
Allison


View Larger Map This is where I live. To the right of Westwood barely visible is the little section I live in called Pinetown. We have probably 150 to 200 people for our population. Westwood on the other hand is HUGE by comparison with a population of around 2000!
Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites
Help end world hunger
Added on 2-9-09


A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!

A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!
Lots of Hugz and PEACE!!!