A little background on why I named this blog what I did.

I should probably do a little explaining on my title of this blog. First my last name is White. Therefore I live in the "White House." Living in the "White House" makes me the 1st Lady. My physical address says I live in Westwood Ca. (not the one by Los Angeles) but a little mountain town in Northeastern Ca. However I really live in a section out of Westwood known as Pinetown. With all the joking going on between my friends, I inevitably became Pinetowns 1st Lady living in the "White House." With all that said, this is just going to be a more personal blog of my life here in Westwood/Pinetown. My family and friends being a big part of it.
Originally I really wanted to take a picture a day for one year and post it on this blog. Perhaps like a photo diary. My life though is quite quiet and perhaps is not photo worthy for a picture a day but I plan on trying. So why not hop in and take a ride with me through little mountain town U.S.A. You may just love it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Allison

Young's Market Westwood Ca, 96137 Day 76


Today found me once more in my local market, Young's Super Market. And as usual another familiar and friendly face, Linda. Linda has been working at Young's awhile now for a few years anyway, and she is always a high spirited and smiling friendly face. An event I suppose (we in this lovely little town we live in) could and can be taken for granted. Like I wrote in this post about Barbara, it is something I always try to never let myself take for granted. I am glad I know the names of those that work in or run this town, and I am thankful that I was able to get Linda to "Smile" for my camera! Like Barbara , how could you not just love to have these smiles greet you in your local stores!

And like Barbara, she doesn't need any tricked out name tag, and for that I am thankful!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Hi!
I would love to hear what you have to say. Why not leave me a comment?
Allison


View Larger Map This is where I live. To the right of Westwood barely visible is the little section I live in called Pinetown. We have probably 150 to 200 people for our population. Westwood on the other hand is HUGE by comparison with a population of around 2000!
Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites
Help end world hunger
Added on 2-9-09


A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!

A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!
Lots of Hugz and PEACE!!!