A little background on why I named this blog what I did.

I should probably do a little explaining on my title of this blog. First my last name is White. Therefore I live in the "White House." Living in the "White House" makes me the 1st Lady. My physical address says I live in Westwood Ca. (not the one by Los Angeles) but a little mountain town in Northeastern Ca. However I really live in a section out of Westwood known as Pinetown. With all the joking going on between my friends, I inevitably became Pinetowns 1st Lady living in the "White House." With all that said, this is just going to be a more personal blog of my life here in Westwood/Pinetown. My family and friends being a big part of it.
Originally I really wanted to take a picture a day for one year and post it on this blog. Perhaps like a photo diary. My life though is quite quiet and perhaps is not photo worthy for a picture a day but I plan on trying. So why not hop in and take a ride with me through little mountain town U.S.A. You may just love it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Allison

A wet dog, a rainy day, a picture, call it done Day 65

 Impracticability of pulling off a picture a day showed itself again  today as the difficulty of finding or figuring out a picture I could take. I have found though since starting this, that if I wait SOMETHING usually shows itself. But today, today has been different. The pouring rain is keeping us home bound (and I have no complaints) as I do not care for rain. My preference for snow is quite apparent in the fact you don't see me hanging out in the rain much LOL!!!

      I really did think I would be posting the first real snow for this time of year, but darkness is falling and falling fast and if by chance it were to start snowing which I think it will I will not be able to capture it. So today I give you a wet dog. The neighbors little dog came over to play with Nala and Buick and when he came in he was just soaking wet. Hiding from my dogs he jumped up on Dave's chair perhaps to get warm rather than play.

     As you can see by the unshaven Dave it is apparent we never had any plan on leaving the house LOL!!!
 
I think they are both rather surprised by each others looks right now!


Matter of fact they look a little similar on this rainy day.

But jealousy kicks in and Nala and Buick can no longer stand the attention that Dave is giving little Romeo.

NOTE: I am just this second done writing this post and our Roommate, (He lives in a back house) just came in from work from Susanville. He said it is snowing and sticking on Fredonyer pass. This mountain pass is 6 or 7 miles east of here on highway 36!

Well it gets me off the hook for what I will be posting for a picture of the day tomorrow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Hi!
I would love to hear what you have to say. Why not leave me a comment?
Allison


View Larger Map This is where I live. To the right of Westwood barely visible is the little section I live in called Pinetown. We have probably 150 to 200 people for our population. Westwood on the other hand is HUGE by comparison with a population of around 2000!
Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites
Help end world hunger
Added on 2-9-09


A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!

A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!
Lots of Hugz and PEACE!!!