A little background on why I named this blog what I did.

I should probably do a little explaining on my title of this blog. First my last name is White. Therefore I live in the "White House." Living in the "White House" makes me the 1st Lady. My physical address says I live in Westwood Ca. (not the one by Los Angeles) but a little mountain town in Northeastern Ca. However I really live in a section out of Westwood known as Pinetown. With all the joking going on between my friends, I inevitably became Pinetowns 1st Lady living in the "White House." With all that said, this is just going to be a more personal blog of my life here in Westwood/Pinetown. My family and friends being a big part of it.
Originally I really wanted to take a picture a day for one year and post it on this blog. Perhaps like a photo diary. My life though is quite quiet and perhaps is not photo worthy for a picture a day but I plan on trying. So why not hop in and take a ride with me through little mountain town U.S.A. You may just love it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Allison

Twig in the snow

My young one (son) Hunter had been talking about driving up here just for a couple days to pick up some of his belongings that he could not take with him when he moved down to southern Ca. a few months back. So this week it just so happens that he has a couple days off work and his girlfriend is out of college for spring break. So they have indeed decided to come up this week. I am sooo excited to see him and I have not met her, just seen pictures and written to her (well e-mail) and I am excited about meeting her.

Soo today I just plumb had other things on my mind than picture taking, ya know?Like kick starting spring cleaning. The reason I have not started on spring cleaning is I am stubborn. If it is snowing outside and does not even begin to feel like spring I will be damned if I am going to spring clean in what feels like winter. LOL!!!

Sooo besides douching my house today. I use that word as my term of endearment for house cleaning. Been using it for years now. Don't remember where I got it.
But ANYHOW, I did run over to the mill pond once to give me and the dogs a break and found this twig in the snow and I thought it looked like something.
I have not decided whether I think it looks like a spider, lobster, or crab. but this twig in the snow caught my eye, so twig in the snow it shall be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Hi!
I would love to hear what you have to say. Why not leave me a comment?
Allison


View Larger Map This is where I live. To the right of Westwood barely visible is the little section I live in called Pinetown. We have probably 150 to 200 people for our population. Westwood on the other hand is HUGE by comparison with a population of around 2000!
Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites
Help end world hunger
Added on 2-9-09


A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!

A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!
Lots of Hugz and PEACE!!!