A little background on why I named this blog what I did.

I should probably do a little explaining on my title of this blog. First my last name is White. Therefore I live in the "White House." Living in the "White House" makes me the 1st Lady. My physical address says I live in Westwood Ca. (not the one by Los Angeles) but a little mountain town in Northeastern Ca. However I really live in a section out of Westwood known as Pinetown. With all the joking going on between my friends, I inevitably became Pinetowns 1st Lady living in the "White House." With all that said, this is just going to be a more personal blog of my life here in Westwood/Pinetown. My family and friends being a big part of it.
Originally I really wanted to take a picture a day for one year and post it on this blog. Perhaps like a photo diary. My life though is quite quiet and perhaps is not photo worthy for a picture a day but I plan on trying. So why not hop in and take a ride with me through little mountain town U.S.A. You may just love it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Allison

My 7 year old camaraman!

Jeremiah was next door this afternoon, (Jeremiah is my 7 year old grandson) so I gave him a call to see if he wanted to go out with me and take pictures for today's post! He knows all about this blog. He was more than happy to go and we had soooo much fun. After I took a couple (hundred) pictures, I gave Jeremiah the camera. This boy knows how to use a camera, and I definitely know what my next gift to him will be. As the day wore on it got warmer, and I actually had taken my coat off for our walk and Jeremiah had also removed his and carried it. It was probably a sweltering 38 degrees outside. The kind of weather where you sweat when you and your grandson are out playing and having too much fun. So for today is a couple pictures I took of him and a couple pictures he took of me. All in all it was a wonderful day!
Jeremiah trying to step out of a snow angel.
 Old Grandma posing for the cameraman with a peace sign!
Grandma "threatening" him to hurry up or I was going to leave him! (forgetting he had the camera! LOL!!!)
Coat is back on , It's time to go home!!!
And I always save my best for last, and here's the man. 
Yup he's the man!!!
Jeremiah Lee and me out for a walk on a cool March day!!!
It just does not get much better than this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Hi!
I would love to hear what you have to say. Why not leave me a comment?
Allison


View Larger Map This is where I live. To the right of Westwood barely visible is the little section I live in called Pinetown. We have probably 150 to 200 people for our population. Westwood on the other hand is HUGE by comparison with a population of around 2000!
Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites
Help end world hunger
Added on 2-9-09


A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!

A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!
Lots of Hugz and PEACE!!!