A little background on why I named this blog what I did.

I should probably do a little explaining on my title of this blog. First my last name is White. Therefore I live in the "White House." Living in the "White House" makes me the 1st Lady. My physical address says I live in Westwood Ca. (not the one by Los Angeles) but a little mountain town in Northeastern Ca. However I really live in a section out of Westwood known as Pinetown. With all the joking going on between my friends, I inevitably became Pinetowns 1st Lady living in the "White House." With all that said, this is just going to be a more personal blog of my life here in Westwood/Pinetown. My family and friends being a big part of it.
Originally I really wanted to take a picture a day for one year and post it on this blog. Perhaps like a photo diary. My life though is quite quiet and perhaps is not photo worthy for a picture a day but I plan on trying. So why not hop in and take a ride with me through little mountain town U.S.A. You may just love it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Allison

A Haunting in the day time!!!! Day 61

In Westwood , the preschool takes the children around town during their preschool hours to do a little daylight Trick-or-Treating from the local merchants. I just happened to be in Young's Market when the children came a calling. It was so adorable! And even though we have not had rain around here in a very long time and have been mercifully begging the rain Gods for a good shower, I do not think any one in town wanted it for this day! That is not what Mother Nature had planned however. We have already received a good drenching, however there was no wetting the enthusiasm from these little Trick-or-Treaters. I was only there to purchase some more last minute candy, as the candy I bought last week did not make it for today so I did not have my camera ready. Whooop's, I just love hate it when that happens.
One of the parents of these Trick-or-Treaters is the daughter of whom was my very best girlfriend, Kathy. (Kathy is no longer with us dying at the tender age of 43 due to kidney failure brought on by Diabetes,) but I have always been known by her 2 daughters Elizabeth and Crystle as "The Other Mother" After seeing Elizabeth with her son R.J. on the pre-school Trick-or-Treating outing she said she would stop by, soooo let me introduce to you,
The Skeleton R.J. Elizbeths son
Face On

Face Off
R.J. is 4 years old

Enter the 3 year old Frog Allana

And then the beautiful little witch 5 year old Cleta

R.J. looks like he might have a crush on Cleta the witch!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Hi!
I would love to hear what you have to say. Why not leave me a comment?
Allison


View Larger Map This is where I live. To the right of Westwood barely visible is the little section I live in called Pinetown. We have probably 150 to 200 people for our population. Westwood on the other hand is HUGE by comparison with a population of around 2000!
Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites
Help end world hunger
Added on 2-9-09


A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!

A great big Thank you to Cheryl for this friendship award!
Lots of Hugz and PEACE!!!